Free entry Tickets - Free Buffet Breakfast - Free Wi-Fi - Free Minibar and much more!
For lovers of art and beauty, a not-to-be-missed opportunity awaits at the MASI in Lugano: from March 18 to June 17, Lugano’s Museo d’arte della Svizzera italiana pays homage to the great Spanish master in an exhibition organized in cooperation with the Musée national Picasso of Paris and curated by Carmen Giménez, one of the world’s leading authorities on the artist. Through the relationship between design and culture, the exhibition takes an entirely fresh look at how Pablo Picasso’s language evolved over time. This unprecedented perspective goes beyond conventional interpretations, enthralling visitors with rare and precious works of art.
Don’t miss this opportunity! Book now your room with this special Picasso Offer and skip the line: the entrance ticket to the exhibition is free.
Offer valid until:
- Free entry to the MASI for the exhibition Picasso – A different Gaze (value of CHF 20.—per person)
- Overnight stay of 2 nights in the pre-selected guest room
- Customization of your stay in MyPage
- A glass of sparkling wine per person to toast the master (valid during the aperitif or breakfast time, value of CHF 9.--)
- Free upgrade in case of availability (value of CHF 30.--)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free minibar (soft drinks)
- Rich breakfast buffet
- Ticino Ticket (free transport and discounts on the main tourist attractions in Ticino)
- Holiday Card for discounts on numerous activities in the Lugano region
- Free late check-out until 2pm (value of CHF 29.--)
- VAT and services
Check in from 3 pm
The City Tax, CHF 6.10 per day per person, is not included in room rate. It will be billed separately.